Right of Way, LLC dba Right of Way Driving School
7201 Silver Lake Rd. * Linden * MI * (810) 635-7867
e-mail: [email protected] * rightofwaydrivingschool.webs.com
Office Hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. * Department of State Certification # P000640 *
Class Location: Linden High School * Program #
SEGMENT 2 INFORMATION SHEET
Students must be registered by the Friday before a Segment 2 class begins. No late registrations and no walk-ins.
Segment 2 Driver Education classes will be offered at Linden High School on the following dates:
· If Linden High School does not have school, (inclement weather, holiday, break, power outage, teacher Professional Development, etc.) there will be no drivers ed classes.
· To register, fill out the registration form and contract, include a copy of birth certificate, level 1 license (issued from the Secretary of State) and $50.00 payment (check or cash only, $15.00 NSF fee), and turn in at main office of Linden High School.
Please make sure completed registration form and contract have:
o Parent signatures, including initials on the contract
o Student signatures
o A copy of student's birth certificate
o A copy of student's level 1 license (please don't cut off the top left row of numbers/letters)
o $50.00 payment
o All questions answered and blanks filled in
· While providing an e-mail is optional, regular e-mail updates are sent. Reminder postcards are mailed prior to the beginning of each class, unless you register less than a week before the class starts.
· Students must have had their level 1 license for at least 90 days before taking Segment 2.
· Students will need to have their driving log with them on the first day of class.
· All classes must have at least 6 registered students to be held.
If you have further questions, please call 810/635-7867 or e-mail [email protected]
Thank you for your business.