Right of Way, LLC dba Right of Way Driving School
7201 Silver Lake Rd. * Linden * MI * (810) 635-7867
e-mail: [email protected] * rightofwaydrivingschool.webs.com
Office Hours: M-F, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. * Department of State Certification # P000640 *
Class Location: Linden High School * Program #
SEGMENT 1 INFORMATION SHEET
Segment 1 Driver Education classes will be offered at Linden High School on the following dates:
- To register, fill out the registration form and contract, include a copy of birth certificate and deposit, and turn in at the main office at Linden High School.
- Total fee for the class is $350.00. ($15.00 NSF fee.) A deposit of $50.00 is required to hold a spot. The balance is due two business days before the class starts. If you are registering on those last two business days, please pay in full. If you need to make other payment arrangements, please call. Thank you.
- Please make sure completed registration form and contract have:
- A copy of student's birth certificate
- All questions answered and blanks filled in
- The 24 hours of classroom instruction does not include driving sessions. These sessions are scheduled the first day of class and are chosen by the students outside of the regularly scheduled class time. Drive times are after class and at 6:30 a.m. & 9:30 a.m. on weekends. Drives times are also before class for the June class. Student driving groups are usually made up of three students. Driving groups usually finish a few days after the classroom portion.
student needs to be available for weekend drives. Also, before the first day of class, please
make sure that your student is aware of the family activities during the course
of driver's ed so that they do not sign up to drive at the same time as a
family event. Please make sure your
student is aware of their own schedule and does not sign up to drive when they
have sports/cheer/student council/whatever activities they are involved
in. Last, if your student has regular
visitation with a non-custodial parent, work it out with that parent how the
drive schedule will be handled before the first day of class. Except in the case of sudden illness/injury,
drives should not need to be rescheduled.
If there is a need to reschedule, the student/parent needs to contact
the driving instructor directly.
Linden High School does not have school, (inclement weather, holiday, break,
power outage, teacher Professional Development, etc.) there will be no driver's ed classes.
providing an e-mail is optional, regular e-mail updates are sent. Reminder postcards are mailed prior to the beginning of each class, unless you register less than a week before the class starts.
note that we no longer accept credit/debit cards.
- If you have further questions, please call 810/635-7867 or email [email protected] Thank you for your business.